Looking for support ? The best way is to contact me via Twitter. You can also comment on this page.
- Who is the intended audience?: Doctors and nurses evaluating children for high blood pressure.
- Will you support feature X?: If there is enough interest.
- Why did you make this tool?: A relative was frustrated with the existing way of doing things.
- Why isn’t this free?: To recover the cost of the developer licenses.
- What is with the animal?: That is a baby Capybara. I initially created this tool with the abbreviation CABP and thought it looked like a kid’s misspelling of the animal name.
- Will you make an Android version?: I probably will once I get more than a few spare moments.
- Why don’t you add the recommended course of treatment?: So I don’t get in trouble from the FDA. This tool is not a medical device, and I am not a physician. But as a general rule: “Eat less and exercise more”.